I would like to share with you these models of fagus sylvatica that I’ve done for my personal 3d Library.
The model is ready to use and it comes with Maxwell Render materials and their textures, along with its corresponding file MXS (Maxwell Studio) and with 3dsmax file.
Done with GrowFX, 3dsmax and Maxwell Render.
These models can be use in a personal and commercial projects.
- 3-4 millons of polys for each tree.
- UV mapped.
- With textures.
- With Maxwell Render materials.
- Files: 3ds max 2012, MXS.
- Four different types of leaves.
- Front and Backface Materials for leaves.
- Subsurface Scattering materials for the leaves.
- Three different types of trunks.
I hope you like it and will be useful.